MyArcadePlugin Pro v4.00 Released
After many long nights, we have finished the new version of MyArcadePlugin Pro. We have added 21 new features to the plugin and 19 enhancements to the FunGames Theme.
MyArcadePlugin Pro got a new look and feel for the backend. Now, the setup will be more comfortable. The new Ajaxed Category-Mapping brings you undreamt-of possibilities. You will be able to map Mochi Media’s and HeyZap category names to your own names. That allows you to publish games in translated or summarized categories instead of using the predefined category names from game distributors.
The other important features are that MyArcadePlugin Pro is now able to save IBProArcade (IBPArcade) scores and that your user can use import functionality to post games to your site…
v4.00 – 2011-01-08
- New: New look & feel of the settings page. Now, the setup will be more comfortable.
- New: Mochi Bridge enhancement. Submitted medals will be saved.
- New: Ajaxed Category-Mapping – map Mochi/HeyZap categories to your own category names
- New: Save urls to gameplay videos that Mochi provides with some games. Videos are hosted on Vimeo, YouTube or WeGame.
- New: Import DCR Games
- New: Detect dimensions of SWF files automatically on import
- New: Save scores for IBPArcade v2, v3 and v32
- New: Option to save posts as draft
- New: Option to enable only highscore submitting. Only the highest score of an user per game will be saved.
- New: Session management
- New: Default values for HeyZap settings
- New: Completely rewritten HeyZap integration. Everything adapted to HeyZap API v2
- New: Download for HeyZap games and screen shots
- New: Use only the first category option to avoid game publishing in more categories.
- New: Option to create game categories as subcategories of a parent category.
- New: Grab games (SWF, DCR or IBPArcade) from other sites with URLs
- New: Ajaxed game import modules
- New: Delete blank/zero scores
- New: Delete all scores
- New: Allow Contributors, Editors and Authors to import games
- New: Tag filter for the Mochi’s feed
- Fix: Import IBPArcade v32 games
- Fix: Unable to create ‘Life & Style’ category
- Fix: ‘headers already sent’ warning
v3.00 – 2011-01-08
- New: New look & feel for the theme settings
- New: 4 color variations that can be selected from the backend (Default, Red, Blue, Pink)
- New: Add custom header from the backend without touching the code
- New: Change the body background from the backend without touching the code
- New: Add a body background image from the backend without touching the code
- New: Based on the MyArcadeBlogThemes Theme API
- New: Option to exclude categories from the top menu
- New: Option to exclude category boxes from the front page
- New: Option to exclude pages from the footer menu
- New: Option to change the number of games in the featured slider
- New: Option to change the number of games per game box on the front page
- New: Option to change the alignment of the category boxes (vertical / horizontal)
- New: 4 widgets in the footer section added
- New: Replace the logo without touching the code
- New: Add meta keywords from the theme options
- New: Add meta description from the theme options
- New: Option to add custom header codes e.g. for Mochi verification
- New: Option to add custom footer codes e.g. Google Analytics Code
- New: Option to add your MyArcadePlugin affiliate link without touching the code