MyArcadePlugin v5.13.0 has been released
There is a new version of MyArcadePlugin Pro available. On MyArcadePlugin v5.13 we have added 8 new features which you will love. We have updated the Spilgames Feed to the new API version (v3). With the API v3 you will be able to fetch the latest Spilgames!
The other big change is that you can now activate original Big Fish Games categories on the MyArcade settings page. If you like then you can map those categories to your own category names on the “Category Mapping” settings section.
Take a look at the complete changelog for this release:
v5.13.0 – 2014-05-14
- New: Updated to Spilgames Feed API v3
- New: Added original Big Fish Games categories (see Big Fish Settings)
- New: Category mapping for Big Fish Games
- New: Display an error message on fetching Big Fish Games without an affiliate user name
- New: Display an error message on fetching Big Fish Games without active categories
- New: Filter to manipulate game images before they get added
- apply_filters( ‘myarcade_filter_game_code’, $game_code, $game_type );
- apply_filters( ‘myarcade_filter_thumbnail’, $thumbnail_url )
- apply_filters( ‘myarcade_filter_screenshot’, $screenshot_url, $screenshot_number );
- New: Video URL field on MyArcade Game Details meta box
- New: Updated Shockwave embed parameters
- Fix: Game dimensions are not stored correctly for Iframe/Embed games (Import games page)
- Fix: IBPArcade score submission
- Fix: UnityFeeds URL on the settings page
- Fix: Query scores on Manage Scores page
- Fix: Automated fetching / publishing with WordPress Cron
- Fix: Category mapping for GameFeed AutoPublisher by TalkArcades
We have activated the auto updater and you should see an update notification within 12 hours on your WordPress plugins page. If you don’t want to update automatically you can download MyArcadePlugin directly on your account or on our support forum.