MyArcadeContest allows you to run Contests / Competitions on your WordPress Arcade Site.
Current Version: 2.3.2
You can create competitions like you create new posts in WordPress. You need to pick a game, enter start and end date, define prizes and publish the contest. MyArcadeContest allows you to start and manage an unlimited number of contests simultaneously. For each game, which supports scores you can run a contest.
General Contest Settings
On the general tab, you set up contest details like
- Start and end date
- Available player slots
- Allowed user role
- Play count limit
- Contest Fees.
Additionally, you can finish/complete a contest whenever you want. You don’t need to wait till the end date is reached. Otherwise, the contest will automatically be completed when the end date is reached. You don’t need to lift a finger!
Available Player Slots
Our WordPress Contest Plugin allows you to control everything! For example, you can limit available player slots. If you set it to e.g. 100 then only 100 players are allowed to join the contest but you can also allow an unlimited number of players.
Limit to user roles
To make contests exclusive to a user group, you can select the minimal required user role for a contest. Users with a lower user rank will not be able to join the contest. With this awesome feature, you can create exclusive contests available only for your premium / paid users.
For each contest, you can set up a contest and a play fee in myCRED points. The user has to pay a contest fee if he wants to join the contest. If you set a play fee then the user has to pay for each play attempt on the contest game.
Another feature which no other Arcade Competition Script offer is the ability to define an unlimited number of prizes for each contest!
MyArcadeContest comes with three useful widgets which you can add to your sidebars:
- Contest Leaderboard Widget displays the ranking of the current contest on a game play page
- Active Contests Widget displays all current contests with links to each contest landing page.
- Finished Contests Widget displays closed contests with links to each contest. This will allow your visitors and users to browse completed contests.
Another feature that the plugin is template handling. MyArcadeContest will work with every WordPress theme out of the box! No theme modifications needed! We have included default templates for Contest Landing Pages and Contest Archive Pages but if you are familiar with web development techniques then you can also create your own custom themes.
- Arrange Contests / Competitions on your MyArcadePlugin powered site
- Create unlimited number of contests simultaneously
- Define an unlimited number of contest prizes (myCRED points)
- Define contest signup fee (myCRED points)
- Define the play fee (myCRED points)
- Define minimal required user role
- Define the start date for the contest
- Define the end date for the contest
- Easy user management
- 3 Custom Widgets
- Notifications on contest join
- Join contest button shortcode [join_contest_button]
- Play contest game shortcode [play_contest_button]
- MyArcadeContest will work with every WordPress Theme out of the box
v2.3.2 - 2020-11-18
- Fix: Deprecated jQuery functions
- Fix: PHP Notices when all contest ranks have been deleted
- Fix: PHP Notice caused by the BuddyPress component
- New: Contest permalink is now translatable
- Tweak: Flush rewrite rules on plugin activation and deactivation
- Tweak: Load localization support earlier to avoid issues with BuddyPress translations
- Tweak: Language file updated
- Fix: Display 0 instead of 'false' if the user has not achieved any scores in the contest
- New: Use new date picker
- Tweak: Removed Cubepoints support
- Fix: PHP notices with PHP 7.x
- Fix: Use of deprecated functions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.