We’ve pushed a new version of our WordPress Arcade Plugin – MyArcadePlugin to the auto updater. All MyArcadePlugin Pro user will see the update in theirs WordPress Dashboard. You can upgrade to v5.30 with just a single click.
In this release 10 new features have been added and three issues resolved. We did also decide to remove HeyZap support because HeyZap has closed down their game distribution api.
FunGames theme has been updated, too. In version v4.20 we have added four new features.
Here are some new featured of MyArcadePlugin v5.30:
- New: Option to select the post status for Mochi autopost games
- New: Option to select categories on “Manage Games”
- New: Extended Action-API for future extensions
- New: Confirmation dialog when try to delete all games / scores
- New: Performance tweeks to speed up the plugin and to reduce memory usage
- New: Option to add game thumbnails as WordPress featured images
- New: Option to edit game width and height from manage games panel
- New: Game categories will be displayed on each game box in the backend
- New: Use post excerpt instead of game description custom field
- New: Option to add a custom text on the front page for SEO purpose or site description
- New: Improved Fullscreen – now IBPArcade scores will be stored, too.
- New: Option to activate jQuery loading from Google CDN to increase page speed