MyArcadePlugin v5.14.0 has been released
Today, ten days after the last MyArcadePlugin we have published a new version of our WordPress Arcade Plugin. This version comes with 12 new features!
The most important feature of this update is the GamerSafe Data Bridge integration. Oh yeah, you have read correctly. Now you will be able to collect scores from games which support GamerSafe. Additionally you are able to fetch GamerSafe games from FlashGameDistribution (FOG).
In addition, Spilgames integration has been updated, too. We have added offset fetching and we have integrated the new Spilgames Game Player API which can be enabled on MyArcade Spilgames Settings. Spilgames is working hard on their new API and it will bring you some benefits, too:
- Insights in performance / statistics
- Possible in-game advertising with revenue share between publisher and Spilgames
- No hosting needs at the publisher side
- Automatic game updates
- Lots of other features like highscore, awards, userlogin etc.
Not everything is implemented but the guys from Spilgames are working on it.
Here is the complete changelog of the current release of our WP Arcade plugin:
v5.14.0 – 2014-05-25
- New: GamerSafe Data Bridge integration
- New: GamerSafe option on import games form
- New: GamerSafe option on edit games page
- New: GamerSafe option on Game Data Meta Box
- New: FlashGameDistribution (FGD) – Fetch GamerSafe games
- New: Spilgames – Game Player API integration. Can be enabled on MyArcade -> Spilgames Settings
- New: Spilgames – Offset fetching
- New: FreeOnlineGames (FOG) – Fetch Unity games
- New: FreeOnlineGames (FOG) – Unity games category
- New: MyArcadeFeed – Unity and Iframe game types added
- New: Iframe codes are not stored directly anymore while fetching. Only the URL is stored and the code will be generated automatically
- New: Custom game type: Iframe URL. Just enter a URL of a game or page which should be embedded. The Iframe code will be generated automatically
We have activated the auto updater and you should see an update notification within 12 hours on your WordPress plugins page. If you don’t want to update automatically you can download MyArcadePlugin directly on your account or on our support forum.