And it goes on: We are glad to announce that a new MyArcadePlugin version has been released. We have added 8 new Features to our WordPress Arcade Plugin which you will love. Let’s take a look at the two most important features:
Bulk Game Delete
Now you are able to bulk delete games from the “Manage Games” page:
To use the bulk delete feature select game type, game status or game category you want to delete. Check “Yes, delete games” and click on “Bulk Delete“. This will delete all games that matches your form submit. In the example above all new Scirra games will be deleted. Your published scirra games will remain.
[message style=”warning”] Attention: This option may delete all your games. Be careful and double check your selections before execute bulk delete.[/message]
Scirra Games API Update
Another great news is that we have updated the Scirra integration. We have upgraded to the new Scirra API which offers a lot of more features than the previous one. Now you can use offset and automated fetching. Additionally you can sort the games while fetching.
MyArcadePlugin v5.17.0 changelog
- New – Bulk game delete from “Manage Games” page
- New – Scirra API
- New – Scirra – Offset fetching
- New – Scirra – Automated fetching
- New – Scirra – Order games while fetching (Date, Name, Best Rated, Hottest..)
- New – Scirra – Fetch mobile ready games
- New – Arcade Game Feed – Option to select thumbnail size (100×100 or 180×135)
- New – GamePix – Option to select thumbnail size (100×100 or 250×250)
We have activated the auto update and you should see the new update on your WordPress dashboard in a few hours. Additionally you can download the latest version on your account. Enjoy!